Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kindergarten Here I Come!

Happy Tuesday!


Yesterday I posted a mini lunch tin for my niece Kelsey who recently started second grade. Today I am posting another mini lunch tin that I made for her sister Shelby. Shelby started kindergarten this year and was so excited that she didn't understand why she didn't start the day after her birthday (her birthday is March 31st). Lol. She is full of life and is interested in just about any and everything.




For this box, I used the same techniques above except I used the stamp set Lily-My Little Friend by Rachelle Anne Miller. I absolutely love these images. When I saw this stamp it immediately reminded me of Shelby. She is such a tomboy and seems to constantly be getting into trouble unintentionally. I used my stampin' write markers to color her in and stamped "Back to School" using the Back to School set from MFT. I finished her off with some bling and filled the box up with crayons and erasers and a little tube of lip gloss.


This is a side view of the finished box. It is hard to make out but this tin actually had an orange handle.

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: