Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Time Is Here!

Happy Sunday again!!

So did you guess right? Did you have a great time hopping along on our relay race? There was a lot of twirling, leaping, dancing, spinning, turning and being on pointe going around! Hopefully you guessed that the new mystery Anya was none other than our very beautiful Ballerina Anya!!!! She is just so, so pretty and she is now available for purchase at The Greeting Farm along with Easter Anya (digi), Baseball Ian (digi), Geisha Anya in rubber, and the new set Wild Things!! So rush back over and pick yours up!!!

Now without further ado, her is my full card!


I just love the idea of pink and brown for a ballerina! I started my card off by stamping the new Ballerina Anya by The Greeting Farm on white card stock and colored her in using my copics and a glitter pen. I then cut her out and set her to the side. Using sketch challenge 167 for my layout I layered on brown and taupe card stock along with DP from Heidi Grace Designs. I used my birds and swirls embossing folder to give the bottom panel some texture. Next, I layered on circles of card stock and DP I cut out with my nesties. I then placed a brown ribbon with two bows and some brown pearl stickers at the bottom. To complete the look I stamped the sentiment from Pretty Hat Anya on some taupe card stock, mounted it on brown, waved it and added some prima flowers with brown brads. A super fun and girly card!

Now that all the excitement is over, be sure to visit the other DT girl's blogs to see their fabulous creations!! And as always, continue to Rock the Farm!
Smiles!!!

27 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Janna this is GORGEOUS! Wow! I love the glittery makeup, the textures of the paper you created and the gorgeous colors! This is awesome! Thanks so much and congrats on you first release again! You are so amazing!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Love the paper! Awesome!

Jenny said...

Janna...she is super sweet. Love the colors you used!

WickedPixie said...

She is so pretty! I love the pink and brown with her! And the sweet little bows on each side of her...wonderful!

Cassie said...

she's lovely janna!

Rosette said...

WOW Janna!! This is SO pretty!! Yeah I guessed right away :) But was not lucky in winnig.. never am!! :(( sob lol

I LOVE your pink and brown card Janna dear.xx

Kristine said...

Hi Janna!
This card is AWESOME!
I just love your colouring so much!
A wonderful card with a cool layout!
I'm glad we al survived our first release weekend;)
Big hugs from Kristine

Emily said...

I love her and she will be coming my way soon!!! :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh my she sure is perfect Janna and the image and your colouring is adorable, Beautiful job, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Javablustamper said...

Janna!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! As always!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Anya's hair is my FAVE, I think!!! I LOVE the pink and brown too!! HOpe you had fun today!!! Have a GREAT week!!! Take care!!

Lilian said...

This is an awesome card Janna! Love the coloring & blingy eyelashes :) I am sorry to have missed the blog hop but am happy to say that the stamps were still in stock when I ordered - woohoo! Have a great day!

Becky Carafa said...

OH she is so cute!

Cathy said...

She is so cute!! I love the coloring and the DP is great!! Super cute!

Maria said...

Your card is too cute, janna! I love that new Anya image. Gosh, Anya is getting cuter by the minute! LOL! Love pink and brown too. . such a fabulous color combo. Your layout is awesome and awesome choice of papers. So pretty!

Maria

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card as always Janna, I love the colours and all the layers...and of course the image is adorable. Debbie x

Jami said...

Oooh...lovin' that taupe paper! Love your coloring as always!

Mariska said...

Oh wow sweetie,

I can't believe how much I've missed since my last visite!! Love your gorgeous new creations and those new Anya's and Ian's are to die for!!! I have ordered the Easter Anya last night (I actually went out of bed for it :S) but the rest will have to wait... I'm on a spending freeze... been spending WAY to much. The Greeting Farm must be so happy to have you in their team... love all the examples you've shown. Have a great day sweetie!!!

xxx
Mariska

Carolina said...

Ahhh, Ballerina Anya is just too sweet! Your card is adorable Janna and as always so inspiring! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent - hugs & smiles!!!

Jodi said...

Very sweet and cute card! Those colors are so perfect just as your sentiment!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your Anja card and your taupe color!!! Too cute Janna!!! Your coloring and design are fab as always!!
hugs,
Chris

Michelle said...

Hi Janna - I haven't been by in a couple of days and am missing your wonderful creations. Just love it that I can come by and see BEAUTIFUL work - your Ballerina Anya is adorable! Abby took dance 2 years in Memphis. I haven't signed her up in KS yet but am planning on doing that in the fall. This stamp would be perfect for those dance pictures that I have.

Also wanted to tell you that your wild things are adorable. LOVE the pinwheels. I just went to The Greeting Farm and saw that a bunch of the stamps are in stock. Going to see if I can swing ordering a few tonight...gotta run it past hubby :o)

Hope all is well with you and the family - I know there was some sickness going around so hope you are all feeling better!

Talk to you soon!
Michelle

Maria Matter said...

Janna, this is fabulous! Love these colors and the way you colored Anya! The paper, bows, little flowers, too sweet! Oh, and the wavy banner too...just fabulous!
She's a great new image...gosh, I wonder what she'll be next! Glad you had a fun time with the hop!!!
Blessings, Maria

Heather Schlatter said...

Janna,

I am sad I missed out on this Hop it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!!

Your cards are totally beautiful and I love how you did the Ballerina!!! So so pretty even with Brown Hair!!!

Heather

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Janna!!!!! Girl, this is one gorgeous card!!!! I can't get enough of your coloring, so very perfect every time!!!!
Hugs, Sabrina

Tasha said...

Beautiful card janna and such a fabulous colour scheme its great love tasha xx

Vicki G said...

And so is your card (perfect that is!!!)

Alysabeth said...

OM Goodness your colouring again has blown me away! Her little cheeks are scrumptious:o)