Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Long Time no Chat and an Announcement!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

I hope this finds you all well. We have had a busy year. We moved, got settled in our new house had Izzy's third birthday and just got back from our annual family reunion.

I have been crafting just not posting. Now I do it more for special occasions and when inspiration strikes me. I have truly found my mojo again!!!!

That being said, I need to clear out some clutter! So I have decided to sell some of my cards from the past on Etsy. Out with the old and in with the new. If anyone is interested here is the link to my shop and I should have some stuff up by the end of this week!

My Etsy Shop

Thanks everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

susan said...

OMG! HERE you are! I was wondering where you disappeared to and I kept checking my subscriptions to see if I missed something.
I;m glad you are back. I missed you and your wonderful cards, not to mention those cute "Izzy Stories!" She must have grown a LOT by now.