Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You Make Everything Groovy!!!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Please Scroll Down For My Little Paper Shop Post!

Well today is Heather's last day! Sniff, Sniff! She is heading home today. I really hate it when people leave. I always have such a good time and don't like it when things come to an end, but I know they must. It sounds like though that she is seriously considering coming back up at the end of August so I am keeping my fingers crossed. It would be so much fun to get back together and hang out again.

Yesterday we spent the day, stamping and cutting out stamps. Lots of fun but also tiring. I seriously think I have a bruise on my finger where I used the scissors so much! LOL! Oh well I have been putting it off long enough. It had to be done. Izzy really liked it as well. She sat up on the table and pulled the backing off all the stamps and placed them in the baggies. Can you say slave driver though! Yeesh, as soon as I would get one cut out and handed to her she was saying, "More stamps Mommy!" Man, maybe I can get her a job at a stamp company! LOL!

Well today is the day at Club Anya and The Greeting Farm!!!! It is our last day of sneak peeks and our awesome VSN party is tonight starting at 9 p.m. CST!!!! Oh it is going to be so much fun so make sure you stop by and get your challenge cards uploaded to the gallery!

So can you tell what today's sneak peek is? Something funky and groovy! That's right Hippie Anya is now in the house!!!!!! She is the first in a set of LIMITED EDITION ANYAS, entitled "Anya: Through the Decades". She will NOT be available after the supply runs out so get yours ASAP before she sells out! I know present to you Hippie Anya!!!!


How stinkin' cute is she with those beautiful braids and her bell bottoms!!! Oh my word! I want this outfit!!!!! Anywhoo, I started this card by first stamping Hippie Anya by The Greeting Farm on white card stock and colored her in using my copics. Following last week's Mojo Monday sketch, I layered on pink, blue and orange card stock along with DP from K and Company. I decided to braid my ribbon down the side to mimic the ones in her hair and added a big psychedelic colored flower to the side. I finished the card off by stamping my sentiment from Hope and Grace in the corner.

Now go groove your way to the other DT ladies creations!
Thanks everyone for stopping by today! Can't wait to see you at the party tonight! Smiles!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

OMG Janna, I love,love,love this!! The papers are perfect for the image and she is sooo adorable!! I have to have her for sure!! You're a naughty enabler!! LOL Super cute!

Hugs, Cathy

WickedPixie said...

Hi Janna! She is so super cute! Love how you've colored her - her jeans looks especially awesome! And you've picked the perfect papers! The braided ribbon is so cool!~ :-) Traci

Jenny said...

Super sweet card!! Love the layout!!

Michelle said...

Hi Janna - it's been awhile but I'm happy to report I'm BACK :o)

Lovin' groovy Anya! I adore how you colored her and the paper & flowers are fab with it!

Glad you had such a wonderful time with Heather!! The pictures she's shared have been awesome!

Carolina said...

What an adorable Anya card...she's just darlin' Janna!

Tasha said...

Super groovey card my friend - love the layout and colours and the plated fibres!
There is a little award for you on my blog
love tasha xx

Randi said...

So cute!! Janna your coloring is just amazingly awesome!!!!!
Love the colors and how they match your DP so perfectly!
Have a great weekend!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

totally fabulous coloring!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fantastically Groovy Janna! Love how you've matched her top with the dp--she's just fabby!

hugz,
Suzanne