Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Exciting News Hopping Around SUINK!!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend! Ours was exciting and pretty busy! I will have to tell you more about it in my Twinkling Tuesday post later today!


Today I wanted to share with you some exciting news from Storage Units Inks and More! Not only has the store been completely revamped but starting June 1st we will be kicking off our mega June release with a blog hop! I am so excited! June 1st is the day so make sure you come back! You will be required to leave a comment at each stop and then a winner will be chosen on the second to win all 5 new releases!!! That's right! 5 new releases! So get your pogo sticks out so you can hop around with us!!!!

See you back later! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Laura said...

YAY; I'm excited! I think this Blog Hop is going to be GREAT! I can't wait to see your sneak peek.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun just to let you know I am back on line after my 10 days in the wilderness, I cannot wait to check out your fab cards that I have missed whilst off line, hope you are all well
Hugs Jacqui x