Sunday, September 13, 2009

Like..... Totally!

Happy Sunday!

Sorry I am so late with my post. We were out all day yesterday and didn't get back until really late. We had a nice day. We went to the library, then shopping and finally had a visit with Aunt Beth. Needless to say Izzy was super tired by the time we got back as were her parents.

I have to tell you the funniest story though. This morning, I got Izzy up and took her into lay down with Jason and I. Tuxy had jumped down and was whining at the door. I told Izzy that he must want to come jump on the bed and that she needed to call him. She then put her hand up to her ear and said, "Hello Tuxy. Blah, blah, blah. Bye." SHE CALLED HIM ON THE PHONe!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness, Jason and I cracked up!!! It was just too, too funny!!!!

So I know why you are here. You want to see a little Anya sneak peek! Well this one is like totally rad! You guessed it! She is Eighties Anya!!!! Leg warmers and all!!!! She is a limited edition and will only be available until she runs out so make sure you pick yours up quickly!!!


How cute, cute, cute is her hair!!!! Oh my word!!! I love her!!! I so want this outfit! So I started this card by first coloring Eighties Anya by The Greeting Farm on white card stock and colored her in using my copics. Following this week's Mojo Monday sketch, I layered on purple and teal card stock along with DP from Kaiser and Papertrey Ink. I then added some buttons and ribbon and printed off the sentiment on my computer. My finishing touch is a bit of gold sparkle tulle Jason's grandma gave me! She is always giving me the best stuff!

So now Go - Go and check out the awesome DT's creations!
Thanks for stopping by! Oh and as a parting gift I leave you with a picture of me from the 80's (I'm the one with the hat). Still waiting for my parents to scan the one where I had big hair! Smiles!

17 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Too STINKING CUTE!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp. Adorable card!!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love that you've given her a hint of eyeshadow to match her shirt!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I have SO missed seeing your beautiful creations on your blog, lady! GORGEOUS card and omg that photo is too funny as is the story about Izzy...she is hilarious! I LOVE your card!!!

kadie said...

Love the 80's pic! You're tooo cute!

Christi Flores said...

Ack! 80's Anya!! LOL!! I LOVE this!!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Love that cool card, Janna!!!! Izzy sure keeps you laughing doesn't she? I tell ya, kids. You were an adorable little girl with that fun hat on :D. Gotta love memories. Hugs, Sabrina

mel m. m. mccarthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mel m. m. mccarthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mel m. m. mccarthy said...

ugh! I had the right blog in the first place. SO sorry Janna. Somebody SHOOT me, LOL.

Back to what I said originally and sorry for being so DENSE! ;o)

Adorable card! LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you did her crimped hair. That's a stroke of pure genius. & the bow. WOW! Your pic from the 80s is like totally rockin' GF! ;O)

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card! Such a cute pic of you.

Randi said...

So cute and so perfectly 80's!! I love the tulle in her hair!!
Cute photo!! And, that hat!! OMG!
It was so much fun hanging out at the party with you!

Tasha Hickert said...

The tulle is genius and I also really like your "like". It's perfect. You colored her up great, too. Good think you like that 80s stuff!

Tasha said...

Izzy is just such a cutie pie bless her!
Love your hat -super funky lol

Loving the card its fantastic love the colours and the fabulous layout

love tasha xx

Pop's Cards said...

Just found your blog, this is gorgeous i so love the leg warmers, feel old now lol, great creations hugs Pops x

Kim Costello said...

This is stunningly 80's love all the details the hair deco, and the crimping looks fabulous. I just had to pop by and say thank you for your warm welcome, I'm really looking forward to being part of the Anya Team!!! HuGs Kim :)

Tasha said...

Hey Janna i hope you are well you havent been about for a few weeks so i thought id just check you are ok? Love tasha x x

Amy said...

WOW! I love the colours. What a great card!