Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MFT Treat Winner!!

Happy Wednesday again everbody!!

Thank you to all of you who participated in the amazing MFT blog hop and left such sweet comments!!! They were very much appreciated.

And here it is what you have been waiting for! The winner is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:10

Timestamp: 2008-12-18 02:10:51 UTC

Betty aka ZacksNana said...
What a wonderfully creative idea! Beautiful journal!
December 16, 2008 10:37 PM

Congratulations Betty!!! Please e-mail me your address and info and I will forward it to Kim at MFT stamps who will be sending out your MFT treat!

1 comment:

Betty J Schaub said...

Thanks Janna and KIM!
I'm so excited! I sent Janna my info.

Thanks for all the exciting products and all the inspiration!

Betty aka ZacksNana